Emmas Weekend dot com takes your privacy very seriously. We comply with the (UK) Data Protection Act 1998. Please read our policy on personal data.
- We will not sell or pass on your details to third parties.
- We will not send you unsolicited mail or email.
When using the contact forms:
- You are required to provide your name and email address.
- You can optionally include your phone number.
- Your details will be kept safe at all times and will never be used for unsolicited communication.
Email Mailing List
We use MailChimp to manage our email mailing list.
We use MailChimp to supply its bulk email service. Recipient lists, including email addresses, are stored on a secure MailChimp server in the USA for the purposes of email newsletter distribution. MailChimp is part of the US-EU ‘Safe Harbor Scheme’, developed by the US Department for Commerce and the European Commission, which ensures that data is protected to the same level as it would be in the UK.
When you sign-up to our email mailing list:
- You are only required to provide an email address, any other information MailChimp asks for is optional.
- You can unsubscribe from the list at any time using the link in the sign-up acknowledgment and on any of the mail shots.
- MailChimp stores your details on secures servers and will not contact you directly (i.e. for marketing), sell or share your details with another party (except were required by law).
We keep a log of visitors to the website for statistical purposes only.
- You can not be personally identified from the logs.
- The logs help us to identify how well our website is performing and if there are any problems.
- By using the site you are agreeing to us doing so.